Thursday, November 6, 2014

Colourful Autumn in Lithuania

Hello everybody,

Today is my last day here. I have been nearly one month in Lithuania. That month was full of relaxing, reflecting and thinking.  Lithuania is keep changing, sometimes in a good way and sometimes opposite.

My days here consisted of spending some time with family and friends, going to the forest with family dog, eating food that I missed, reading, thinking, seeing some people that I haven’t seen in ages and just simply relaxing.

It was good to have some time for myself to evaluate my experiences and prepare for a big trip. I feel like I am ready. I am ready to be back on the road. You see, somehow traveling for me is not about holiday, is more about learning, understanding, experiencing different things and growing myself as a kinder person. And it’s time to continue my adventures.

Last summer I worked my ass off in order to travel for a long time.

In front of me is one week in Sweden and then a long flight to Bangkok.

If this gonna be my last post from Europe before heading east, guys fulfill your dreams and try to follow your heart!

See you later,


Ligita

Dzei





he wanted to show off


my love Cipsas

Look at these beautiful colours

My beautiful hometown Druskininkai






Vilnius, our capital


Visiting my friend Ieva and meeting her lovely animals


Diego and Bondas, my new friends


after the sheep chasing evening, what a good memories!


Forests in Lithuania are the best!


my camera is not that old, look at this beauty!


Our biggest river Nemunas

My neighbourhood




Little sweet cat rescued from the busy street, he is still looking for home, anybody???

Great rules





The capital

our tasty delicious magnificent homemade sushi,mmmmmm


Decorated my wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment