Saturday, November 15, 2014

Long Evenings in Stockholm and the Food Paradise in Bangkok

Hello everybody,

Before I even start writing about my new trip beginning, let me explain about my trip Sweden.

I went there only for 6 days, to meet my very good friend, meet up with Dom and also take a flight to South East Asia.

Stockholm and areas around really reminded me of Lithuania, dark forests, a lot of lakes, even people somehow looked familiar.

We did some walking, tried local cuisine and ‘enjoyed’ some snorers in our hostel room. The crazy thing with Sweden was that at 4 pm it was already dark so we had many hours in the darkness which was a bit tiring but oh well, the most important that I met my good friend to say good bye before my big trip.

When the plane took off to be honest I was not sad at all, it was rainy, dark and cold weather and I was going to the summer. I didn’t even care that the flight will take 10 hours sitting in one place, from time to time moving to the toilet and back. The flight was good, we had fancy little screens with movies, music channels, games, and 3d map so I could check where I was going any time I wanted.

The first feeling when I stepped out from a train in this crazy city called Bangkok was WOW. The heat, humidity, crazy people driving like mental, cool tuc tuc drivers and so divine smells from the paradise food. Spices, mixing up with other smells, fresh exotic fruits that taste like heaven, this was just a beginning. Your minds can’t even imagine that, well at least mine. The cool atmosphere in the air, completely different than Europe. And then I did realize why so many people travel here. How can I live after now when I tasted the food that nothing can taste like that in Europe?  My life have changed J

Yesterday we were randomly stopped and checked by the police, in the middle of an evening, walking on the street, they checked Dom, me, asked for our passports, checked my bag. Weird. Did we look like the dealers?

Life is good.

With love,

Your adventurer

Cozy Cafe in Stockholm

Delivery girl

On a way to Eskilstuna




Cute old town of Stockholm


Vauxhall


Tuc tuc driver









That was so spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment