Monday, October 14, 2013

It is about time to start writing my blog

Hello everybody who reads this post,

So here I am. Joining hundreds and thousands of people sharing their lifes and thoughts online.

I have been thinking about writing a blog for so many times but the fact of laziness influenced me to start it only now. Well they do say it is better later than never, yes?

First of all, I was thinking which language I would like to do it and considering the fact that my friends have so many different nationalities I will do it in our all understandable international English language. And mum, you can try google translator or ask me anytime to translate something for you :)

So first, very quick update.

As most of you know after nearly three years living in North England and having great 2 months work experience in Brighton I have decided to do thing which I love the most-TRAVEL.

It was not that hard to choose the country where I want to go. After last summer spent travelling in South of Spain, Andaluzia I have realized that I NEED this country in my life.

SO here I am, posting this from green and fresh region in North of Spain, Asturias.

Because I have a small budget and I love travelling with not a lot of money my 3 favourite words in this trip will be: hitch-hiking, workaway and couchsurfing.

I am here in Spain already nearly 3 weeks and time is flying!

I am doing Workaway experience, which is kind of voluntary work in exchange of accommodation, food, discussions and general kindness of people.

So I live with one Spanish family in one tiny village, just on the coast, not far from Gijon. My work is to help their son Pablo, who owns small shoes repair shop. Basically, I don't have too much work to do because the family doesn't really need too much help, they are more interested in meeting different people from all over the world, discussing, exchanging ideas, cooking and simply just living.

After 3 weeks spending time with them I realized how generous they are. They are receiving volunteers for already 20 years and they host them for any time. They said to me that if I want I can live with them even a year. This just simply shows how kind people they are.

Of course, it is not very simple to live with family again because I have been totally independent for like 4 years already, so it does feel weird not to drink alcohol, smoke ( :)), go to sleep early and so on. But on the other hand, it is a good time for me to think about variety of things I do want in my life. It is like small retreatment centre for me, haha.

Well, I said it is quick update but in the end I got it long. Sorry, I think I always talk too much :)

Greetings and kisses for my specials,

Ligita


The beach I live close by

Another beach where I go skinny dipping

The shoes repair shop where I work and help at
Beautiful Cabo de Penas I have visited
Oviedo

And for the end the one which made me smile :)

9 comments:

  1. Great, hope to hear more! :) Improving a lot your Spanish I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ligita, I had read your comment of google translation help :DD, but in general I understood almost that you wrote :)
      I will try to comment in English, so maybe I will improve my English language, so sorry anybode for my mistakes :)
      Ha ha, that's you Ligita:
      "so it does feel weird not to drink alcohol, smoke ( :)), go to sleep early and so on"
      unbelievable:DD

      Delete
  3. Hello Ligita!
    I am so happy to read from you through this blog so I really encourage you to conitnue. You made a big decision to go for backpacking life, that is also what I would like to do after finishing studies, and I congratulate you for you courage !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johanna!!! very big greetings my friend. Enjoy Taiwan as well!

      Delete
  4. Šaunuolė, mergyt, skaitysim viena kitos dabar ir džiaugsimės viena kitos laime; bučkiai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taip, Eglut. O tada susitiksim ir darysim bendra gyvenimo projekciuka! :*

      Delete