Wednesday, May 8, 2019

UK Tour


Hello all,

If anybody would ask me what is one of the best therapies to boost your happiness no doubt I would say it’s a friends therapy.

UK has been in my life for quite few years now, I lived there, had many days of fun and sure had some shit ones too. So no wonder that I made many connections there.

So when my ski season was over I was just dreaming to see everybody, to catch up and have some fun. I am extremely lucky for my lovely friends who know me and accept my last minute spontaneous messages and who dearly accept my chaos that I bring to them. Travelling with a backpack is amazing but when you need to get something from the bottom of it, it means all that shit you got in needs to be out which means creating a little jumble sale in your friends living room, oops!

This time I really felt like doing a UK tour, not that I’m famous or anything but crossing the country from the North to the West to the South and the East really felt like some kind of tour.

I was lucky and got to experience a heatwave in North Yorkshire, how amazing is that! Walking in shorts, doing yoga each morning in the garden, walking in that sweet warm breeze and even swimming in the North Sea (no wetsuits cause we are that hard core, ha!). Beautiful days, beautiful memories. Amazing wild seals colony with lots and lots of different clumsy seals, manifesting while hitch hiking, long talks, big laughs, long walks, exploring North York Moors, ohhh how amazing it all was!

Then South part with long beautiful walk in a bloody rainy Wales, haha, beautiful dinners together with friends, kisses, hugs, more laughs, more talks, more catch ups, more endorphins. I spent some magical time in the forest in Somerset where an off grid community living there in amazing hobit houses inspired me to live such life once in my life. Waking up in a tent in a forest is something everybody should experience, singing birds, beautiful sunshine rays coming through the trees, ohhhh, is this life for real???

I know I made another post where it seems like I am high on some kind of pill or something, but trust me, for such a nomadic spirit that I am, visiting friends is such an important time. I don’t have any stability in my life, I move from one country to another one and in each place I am lucky to have such special friendships but life moves on and I miss out on seeing my friends growing so each time I get a chance to see them again, my body produces so many endorphins that the happiness and joy just bounces. Also, let’s not forget it’s spring time, ha!

I just only wish I could have seen everybody, next time!

So yeah, this is just my little gratitude post for all my beautiful friends. Now time to have some fun in Lithuania.

With so much love and happiness,

L
green Wales


Cayton Bay


exotic Scarborough

my favourite North Bay in Scarborough


I love spring!

heading towards wild seals





beautiful Berkshire


me and Elena!



beautiful tree somewhere in London

beautiful clouds in London


I loved swimming in Ladies Pond

cats are following me!

spring is everywhere



No comments:

Post a Comment