Monday, May 4, 2015

Reflection Time

Hello everybody,

It was the last night. Last night in South East Asia. Wow. It does sound dramatic. I always like to add a bit of dramatism in my posts :)

I was sitting in the restaurant drinking my amazing watermelon smoothie and just observing. Poor Dom got really sick on the last night and had to spend his last evening hugging the toilet :(

I was sitting in this little local restaurant and reflecting. I saw the guy selling fruits: fresh papayas, pineapples, mango, watermelon and so on and I thought "Gosh, I gonna miss those amazing fruits". And then I thought again "Well, to be honest in Europe we have our amazing fruits and berries". So it is not the fruits that I gonna miss. Fruits are everywhere. Then I thought "Hm I gonna miss this heat". Well, if I want I can find the heat in Europe. Then I thought about the people, smells, the atmopshere. And again, all of this I can find back at home.

And then I did realize. It is the moments. The moments spent on my 6 months travel around South East Asia that I gonna miss. How ironical. The things that can not be brought back.

I am and addict of moments. And this trip was filled of amazing ones. I will not list here my favourite countries, food or anything like that. The reflection will be done in my head.

The great part is that moments gonna continue. Maybe it will not be in Asia but it will be still the moments. And that is great. There is no sadness tonight. Only happy memories, joy and a little bit of curiosity; where the life gonna bring me next? What is my next adventure?

I wish you all inner travels and beautiful moments,

Ligita


our green room in Kuala Lumpur

Chiang Mai


some cool art shop in Chiang Mai. A hobbit house!

Pai! Towards Circus school


our view in Pai, Thailand

new tattoo


beautiful Pai


great rocks!

chatting with locals



Canyon in Pai, Thailand






Last train journey to Bangkok




In a sleeper train!


Happy with my new bed

In Russia

First sunset in Europe (Moscow airport!)



No comments:

Post a Comment