Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sevilla Feels Like Free Holidays

Hola chicos,

I am in Spain. I am in Sevilla. Living my dream, like most of the time.

So what happened since my last post. Well, I didn’t know anything about the work placement I will be doing in Sevilla, didn’t know with who or where I will be living. I got accepted to do this programme called Leonardo da Vinci and I assure this is the next thing you all have to do in your lifes! Let me explain why.

  1. I live with 5 English people in 4 bedrooms flat, 30 min from the city centre of Sevilla. Leonardo da Vinci pays for it.
  2. I flew from London straight to Spain. Leonardo da Vinci paid for it.
  3. First 2 weeks here we receive Spanish classes, 3 hours in the evening, weekends off. Leonardo da Vinci pays for it as well.
  4. From the next week I am going to start my work placement. Working as a guide in a city, organizing bike tours, tapas experiences, flamenco and all the cool things. Leonardo da Vinci found everything for me!
  5. On top of that, we will be receiving 80 Euros per week for food and personal life. Thank you again, Leonardo da Vinci.

Are you still considering to come or not?

No, but really this is an amazing opportunity for poor peeps like me, to have some work experience in a different country and don’t spend a penny! And I am again back in my beloved Spain! Perfect!

Last weekend I spent in Cadiz, meeting some friends, spending great time and collecting some memories, talking, flirting, laughing, smoking…Beach, sand, sunshine, guitar, friends, beer… J Yeah, good times.

This week is my last Spanish lesson week and then I start working after 4 months of travelling and volunteering.

Wish me luck. And don’t forget to come and visit me! I have so many things to show you here.

Till the next one!


Ligita
Plaza de Espana

Sevilla


Sevilla is huge!

My little room

Melisa and Katy

Cadiz




our art

I love Spain!

yes, no shoes in the january! 


1 comment:

  1. faina, dziaugiuosi su tavim kartu, kad megaujiesi gyvenimu :)

    ReplyDelete