Tuesday, March 1, 2022

In the Clouds of Cacao

Hello my dear friends,

As I am writing this I am swinging in the hammock caresed by gentle breeze with an ocean sea salt in the air. 

I have been staying in the jungle mountains of Oaxaca for the past 6-7 weeks and now being away from it I can finally put some words about my experience.

Life always provides with something that we need. After my last post I felt a yearning for a stable place where my closed heart could be accepted in order to open again. And this place arrived in my life.

I could finally be, with all my emotions, with all my ups and downs. I touched hundred times the bamboo, cleaned and prepared it, I washed my tears in rivers and waterfalls, I met amazing sisters and brothers, I laughed and ate and talked and celebrated in english and spanish. And I discovered the magical powers of cacao. This beautiful plant growing right on the doorstep transformed into edible drink or dessert really helped my heart to open. 

And then this magical place provided me a celebration-9 days of festival with so much magic. I felt like a flower slowly opening and letting my blossom to come. With my voice and movement I could again connect with my soul, with the freshness of nature I could breathe again. And it was all about the heart, the present moment. I was washed by so many emotions, I started to grow back my wings so I can fly again, it was beautiful.

There is something really powerfull to be surrounded by people willing to live from their hearts and choose the present moment. I feel like I lived in this high vibration for most of the festival time. It feels like a dream transformed into reality.

So really high times with a lot of cacao :)

And now I am by the ocean again. Frying my skin and collecting sand in my tent. It is good to be travelling again until very soon I go visit my favourite teachers- animals. 

Next destination- dog shelter in the north of Guerrero. Not many tourists there but if you around let's meet up to have some cacao together.

Mucho amor,

Ligita


































































No comments:

Post a Comment