Sunday, July 28, 2024

Love, Ocean and the Heat

Hola mis amores 🧚

My July this year was different. Why? Well, all my 33 years I have always chosen to be in Europe. Every summer no matter how far I would travel I would get back for the summer in Europe.

As a sun and summer chaser it always made sense. It's my favourite season in Europe and I just loved popping in to my beloved Greece, Lithuania and Portugal and seeing my tribe.

Until I met Mexico. 

This year as the time was approaching to european summer, my heart was showing me only one direction- Mexico. 

My beautiful but sometimes overanalising brain was just shaking the head. No way. You have your safety- your friends, beloved projects, work collaborations, flowing income. Mexico? Now? In a rainy stormy season? With no job ahead? And my heart, that adventurous crazy little beater was just sneakily smiling. Yep. Mexico.

So I followed my heart. Because I have learnt that the heart is my captain. I have chosen to preach about the way of the heart so I also have to live it. 

And don't worry, my inner Virgo made sure I have an amazing idea that I will share with you in my next blog as right now I am in a preparation 😁

So arriving in Mexico felt great. And as some of you know I already have been spending my time in Chiapas. But July was all about rest, love and the beach.

I had a beautiful and very healing time with my sweetest Mexican soul and just sharing good conversations, cooking, eating and being there for one another showed me how beauty is created when shared.

The water, the ocean, the sweat on my skin reminds me again and again to connect with flow. And years and years of action summers at this time of the year is a little confusing for me now.

Now is my time to slow down but the mind is confused. So I whisper each morning to myself- it is time to flow, to be, to float in a salty ocean, to rest in a hammock with a fan in my face. I am entering the rhythms of Mexico, the seasons of this land. My sometimes restless soul is receiving a lot these days. Ahaaa, so this is how it feels to really fill your cup. 

And the ocean supports me. The same water that I cried, smiled, lauhged and bathed in. The Pacific is my teachet right now. With my sacred Goddess of Death and Rebirth sipped in my cacao cup every morning.

I am really grateful. I realise what abundance I have. 

And I will be here for some time now. You will find me in Troncones. In the ocean. Come to see me, we will have cacao together ☀️🤗





































No comments:

Post a Comment