Thursday, October 8, 2026

European Dream

I am writing this high in the sky. Between two loves of  mine-Europe and Mexico. 

Feels absolutely insane that in 11 hrs I arrive in a completely different continent, time zone and culture. I cried like a baby once the plane took off. These last weeks in Lithuania, Luxembourg and Portugal have been magical, I realized that through so many years I have built an amazing network of true friends that I love so deeply and I truly feel like the richest person on Earth.

I have come to Europe to see my beloved ones, to work with cacao and in trust to follow what was waiting for me. 

Little did I know that I will end up falling in love with Norway and bravely walking away from the job that was not for me in the end. 

Little did I know that some friendships will take pause or die. Little did I know how much abundance Europe will give me- deepening my already magical bond with my mamacita, spending quality time with my sister soon to be a bride and so many shared moments with friends around the fire, cacao cups and music. 

My last week in Lithuania felt like a retreat. Lithuania greeted me in her full autumn harvest abundance- hundreds wild mushrooms, warm autumn sun and apple trees full of fruit. And of course spending my birthday in a ceremony on a land I was born was like the highlight of it all. 

Luxembourg greeted me with sun, beautiful moments with Ignas and even randomly (or not?) bumping into my classmate I haven't seen  in years. I got to see the fancy town with it's free public transport and comfort that so many people feel attracted to.

Portugal was all about Hugo. Or more like spending all my time with the soul I haven't seen in years. From cruising to hippy community visits, from cacao, beach time to random exercising doing dips and all the monkey business things. 

The traveller within me feels so grateful for all this beauty that Europe brought me this time. Like always I feel that I could live anywhere my soul decides to but my love for cacao is bringing me back to Mexico. This country and her spells mysteriously calls me back and of course after spending such a full time in Europe part of me is also confused. Where do I belong? 

I belong in the moment and the thing is that moment is constantly changing so how could I ever fall into illusion of one particular place? 

I recognise the beauty of a gypsy soul path, the freedom that comes of constantly shedding layers and letting go of the moments that feel so sweet. I know that following heart is the only anchor that grounds me in this ever changing road. 

What is next? 

I will update you once I feel the direction that my heart tells me to 😘 

México, here I come 🔥


































No comments:

Post a Comment